- EcoCar (hereinafter: EcoCar) respects and respects the Users’ right to privacy. Below you will find information important for Users on how information about Users of the ecocar.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is collected, processed and used, and how EcoCar cares for the protection of personal data of Website Users by using appropriate technological solutions.
- This Policy is an information document and does not replace the documentation kept by the Administrator in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data of Website Users is: EcoCar Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at Gnaty 45, 07-402 Lelis, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Białystok, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000879394, share capital: PLN 60,000.00, REGON: 387994450, NIP: 7582377797 ( hereinafter also referred to as the “Company” or “EcoCar”).
Purpose of personal data processing
Users’ personal data is collected, stored and used by EcoCar, with the consent of the persons to whom they refer, in accordance with the law and with due procedures and in a manner that guarantees their safety. The Company may use personal data only and exclusively to provide proper service to Users, for the purposes of providing Services, submitting complaints and communication with Users who have submitted a complaint, and for marketing, analytical and statistical purposes described in more detail in the Cookies Policy.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of Website Users is primarily the consent given by the User – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The User’s consent may be withdrawn at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data before its withdrawal. Personal data may also be processed to a limited extent on the basis of the legitimate interest of EcoCar consisting in the proper provision of the Website service – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Collection of personal data
The types of personal data that may be collected, stored and used include:
- about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- such as the email address you provide when registering on our website;
- entered when creating a profile on our website – for example, name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment data;
- such as your name and email address that you provide to set up your subscription to our emails or newsletters;
- entered when using the services on our website;
- that are generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- posted on our website with the intention of being posted online, including your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- contained in any correspondence sent to us by e-mail or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
- and any other personal information you submit to us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to disclose and process that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the purpose of:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enable the use of services available on our website;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending email notifications you have requested;
- sending our e-mail newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- send you marketing information about our business or the activities of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have consented to it, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive communications marketing);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will publish and otherwise use it in accordance with the license granted to us.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not provide your personal data to third parties, or any related third parties, for direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
Processing of personal data of users of the ecocar.pl website
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
All personal data is collected and stored on the Website in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
Registration on the Website is not mandatory, which means that providing personal data is voluntary. In order to facilitate the use of some of the services available on the Website, the forms proposed on dedicated pages may indicate other personal data, the provision of which is necessary in order to use the service proposed on the Website. For this purpose, the User consents to the processing of personal data for the purposes of using specific services, which means that the legal basis for processing is art. 6 sec. 1 point a GDPR. The data provided is protected against access by third parties and used by EcoCar only for contacts with Users necessary for the performance of a given service.
Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or the private messaging system on our website.
Data of special importance – in particular all kinds of passwords – are sent via the SSL encrypted protocol.
Links to other websites